Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free At Last!!


May 1960, Hello my name is Yerachmiel Oded. Cornelius pasted away three days after we have escaped he was a kind man, but when there was no one around and we had successfully escaped I stole his pistol. When he fell asleep I killed him. I felt like crying, but he deserved that making millions of Jews all over the world suffer, killing innocent people, etc. I didn't know what to do until a man in uniform came running to me asking "which way did they go?". I was in shock he didn't have German uniform on I pointed in that direction they all stormed in that direction a nurse came to me. She gave me dozens of shots and food I was crying in joy "You are finally free" said one of the nurses. I got up and gave her a hug and jumped up in joy, but started to cough. One of the nurses whispered to another that I wasn't going to survive for long. I didn't mind, at least I was finally free!

Sincerely: Yerachniel Oded