Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Liberation!


April 1943, Everyone started to get frightened, camps started to get liberated. We had no choice so we had to flee. We disposed of all the bodies, burned most of them, buried a lot of them. We left all the people that couldn't walk or had disabilities. I saw a man with no arms and legs that were all stiched up. They told me to get rid of him so I dragged him and lit him on fire in front of everyone they all cheered because I finally killed someone.A group of us were asigned to go kill the ones that couldn't go on the journey. I was not going to kill anyone so I hid in my bed room so no one would find me, and when they were finishing up I just started to dipose of all the bodies. It smelt like burning flesh everywhere, and once I took a step in something that was soft I looked at my foot it was a dead little girl. I started to cry, and a Nazi saw me and laughed at how stupid I looked. I didn't care what he said, this was not right!

Sincerely: Cornelius Gutenburg